Do you have what it takes?
We’re looking for people able to demonstrate:
- Current involvement in service provision, policy or program development in a number of areas;
- Strong community networks and linkages;
- An ability to constructively participate in an advisory capacity;
- An ability to represent a broad range of views that reflect the diversity of the community;
- A strong understanding of the local community and its social, environmental and economic influences;
- Good knowledge and understanding of local issues;
- Personal skills and experience of relevance to the terms of reference;
- A willingness to contribute positively to meetings in a fair and unbiased manner;
- An ability to look beyond personal interests for the benefit of the community and residents; and
- An ability and willingness to encourage participation and feedback by the community.
If this sounds like you then please nominate
yourself for one of our advisory committees or community reference groups by 15 January 2017.
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link