FAQs, Terms & Conditions
- Entries must be received by Wingecarribee Shire Council no later than 9am on Monday 17 January 2022.
- Each photograph submitted must have been taken by the person who submits it and must not be illegal or offensive. Council will delete or return any photographs that it deems to be inappropriate.
- With the photograph(s), the photographer must also provide Council with a signed consent from each person appearing in each photograph, agreeing to the display of the photograph and its use by Council. The signed consent must include the name, address and contact details (telephone number & email address) of the person giving the consent.
- By submitting a photograph, the photographer gives Wingecarribee Shire Council a licence to display the photograph on the Your Say Wingecarribee page along with any other Council projects.
- Council will credit the photographer in all uses of their photograph. Copyright remains with the photographer.
- Wingecarribee Shire Council staff and their families are not eligible to win any prizes.
- The photographer agrees the information they provide is true and correct and certify that they have read the terms and conditions and agree to be bound by those terms
- Click on the + and select a themed pin and drag it to the location you admire.
- Take a few moments to tell us what you like about this spot and why it captures your attention.
- Upload the photo taken at this spot.
- To see what others have submitted - click on a pin.
- Multiple photos can be uploaded for the same location but a separate pin is needed for each.
- Participate as many times as you like.
- Record the name of people captured in images and ensure you obtained their written permission.
- If you can't see a satellite image of the area in the map please change to Google Chrome (we discovered that Windows Explorer is not compatible).
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
How do I add a photo?
You must be registered on www.yoursaywingecarribee.com.au in order to add a photo to the mapping tool.
Previously registered people may use the ‘forgotten password’ feature and are encouraged to update their details.
To register visit https://www.yoursaywingecarribee.com.au/login
To change passwords visit https://www.yoursaywingecarribee.com.au/users/password/new
To upload a photo:
What are the categories and how can I depict them?
There are five categories.
Have a think about the questions below and explore ways to depict these in a photograph.
Someone else has already added a photo in my favourite spot. Can I still add a pin?
Multiple photos can be uploaded for the same location. This will highlight the importance that people place on this location and it will also be great to see the character of a place with a different eye :-)