Project Update | Wednesday 25 March 2020
Council considered a report on Wednesday 25 March 2020 which provided an update on the Station Street Upgrade project and to present the outstanding matters requiring approval to progress the works to tender phase. You can read the report and associated minutes at www.wsc.nsw.gov.au/council-meetings/2020-council-meeting-agendas-and-minutes.
The report was introduced with a presentation by Robert Smart, Director of Arterra Design, about the succession plan for Pin Oaks in the northern section of Station Street. View a video interview with Mr Smart here.
Information about decisions made regarding adjustment of the design and removal of Pin Oaks near the Bowral Railway Station are provided below.
- Report to Council and Minutes (25 March 2020)
- Recorded video presentation re Succession planning for Pin Oaks
- Station Street Upgrade - What you need to know (Fact Sheet)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ sheet)
- Meeting key road network objectives (Fact Sheet)
- Pin Oak Avenue Succession Plan (Fact Sheet)
- Overview Plans