Station Street Upgrade submissions due by 3 October 2017
Exhibition of the detailed concept designs for the long-awaited Station Street Upgrade in Bowral is drawing to a close. Share your thoughts about the proposed car parking changes, streetscape and road re-alignment by 3 October 2017.
The concept designs are quite large and have many details to consider so we recommend:
- a visit to the displays at Bowral Library or the Moss Vale Civic Centre to view large printed copies of the plan, artist’s impressions, aerial photo overlays and fact sheets
- zooming into the detail of designs, downloading fact sheets, asking questions and watching the animated video at www.yoursaywingecarribee.com.au/SSU
- contacting the project team via 02 4868 0888
Have your saySignificant change is recommended for Station Street so it is important to review the detail and consider options before providing feedback. Submissions may be made by Tuesday 3 October 2017 via:
- email to email@example.com
- post PO Box 141, Moss Vale NSW 2577
CONSULTATION ACTIVITIES HAVE CONCLUDED about the Station Street Upgrade. To learn more about the construction phase and updated designs visit www.yoursaywingecarribee.com.au/ssu.