Extra documents released
Mr Viv May, Interim Administrator, resolved during the 21 April 2021 meeting of Council to release additional files of interest to the community regarding the Station Street Upgrade project. Visit www.wsc.nsw.gov.au/Council/Administrator to view the associated Minute or learn more about the role of the Interim Administrator.
The following information can now be found in the Document Library:
- Restart NSW Funding Deed
- Memorandum of Understanding (MOU)
- Review of Environmental Factors (REF) including Arborist report – Not signed. REF is Final Draft Version 009
- Drawing Design Package – Both drawing packages are at 100% detailed design. Minor drawing amendments are ongoing. Not for construction.
- Cost Benefit Analysis including Benefit Cost Ratio
- Council reports, minutes and Councillor briefing
Information released during the design consultation phase has been archived and can be viewed at www.yoursaywingecarribee.com.au/ssu1.
The community may request the release of additional information by contacting Council on 4868 0888 or email@example.com.
The release of information and documents is subject to the public interest test under the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 to ensure that third party interests such as privacy, Aboriginal heritage, confidentiality and commercial in confidence are considered. Copyright may also apply to plans, drawings and reports.
The upgrade of Station Street will not be proceeding. Learn more here.